The 3D 90 Degree Square Carpenter's Ruler is made of high-quality plastic and has a wide range of uses thanks to its centimeter and angular scales. This marking tool allows you to easily take measurements and transfer them onto beams, pipes and three-dimensional workpieces. Its rectangular geometry allows you to make precise markings around corners ideal for accurately transferring mitre angles onto two sides of a workpiece.
With limit stops at 45° and 90° angles and a scale for free angles between 0-90°, you will be prepared for anything. The 3D mitre angle provides you with a marking gaugewhen marking parallel lines. It is also equipped with a drill gauge, for quickly determining the diameter of a drill bit.
- Easy to Use: Can be used as a marking gauge for parallel lines.
- Drill guide for determining the drill bit diameter.
- Stops for 45 degrees and 90-degree angles.
- Can be used as marking gauge for parallel lines.
- Suitable for three-dimensional workpieces, e.g. beams, squared timber, pipes, etc.
- Material: ABS
- 1 x 3D 90 Degree Square Carpenter's Ruler