Band Measurement: 23" - 36" (58 - 90 cm)
Please see checkout for shipping/delivery estimate. Easy Returns and Exchanges
Free Worldwide Shipping + Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Comfortable, breathable mesh material, buckles made of velcro;
- Special-eight open design is easy to adjust the tightness
- Easy to wear, comfortable, good air permeability
- Effective to medial fractures
- Easily hides under any clothing.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture.