- S/M Women's Shoe size 6 - 9 Men's Shoe Size 5 - 8.5
- L/XL Women's Shoe Size 9.5 -13 Men's Shoe Size 9 -12
- COMPRESSION RELIEF for painful Plantar Fasciitis gives you instant relief to stop that awful heel pain, stops throbbing & helps you stand and walk freely. Best Therapy Sock - Targeted Sleeve Support in the Splint area without restricting motion for Men and Women socks insoles features focus support to the foot area. The compression in your feet also improves circulation, reducing inflammation and expediting the plantar Fasciitis healing process.
- SMART COPPER INFUSED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Our graduated foot compression plantar fasciitis sock is infused with copper fibers which provide the perfect level of compression on every region of the foot. It offers support like a flexible foot brace to reduce your injury risk and has a heel hugger fit to maximize blood flow all the way to your toes. - Helps improve blood circulation for quicker recovery and improved endurance.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE HYGIENIC FABRIC - Comfortable to wear all day! Made from moisture wicking breathable fabric that won't trap odors, to provide all day relief from plantar fasciitis, foot pain and swelling!
- WALK, WORK IN COMFORT - remarkable Foot Sleeves Pair that give all day relief limiting Plantar Fasciitis foot and heel aches. The ankle support features edema level compression on the bottom of the sleeve helps relieve splint pain by compressing the plantar fascia ligament. Thin design allows to be worn all day or night helping relieve fasciitis . Whether wearing Taping, Inserts, splints supports, orthotics, Orthopedic shoes, you will enjoy a comfortable Sleeve no matter the circumstances
Graduated 20-30 mmHg of Pressure Compression ergonomically conforms to your foot for a tight fit around nerves and muscles to increase circulation and reduce inflammation. Can also aid in recovery from edema and heel spurs. Also helps strengthen the foot to prevent future muscle injuries. Strong protection at the ankle and foot helps force balance to prevent twists and sprains caused by excessive forces.