IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MEASURE BEFORE SELECTING SIZE
Suitable for Male and Female
Belly Button/Midsection Measurement :
Small: 26 - 29.5" (68 - 75cm)
Medium 28 - 33.5" (76 - 83cm)
Large: 34 - 37.5" (84 - 95cm)
XLarge: 38 - 41.5" (96 - 106cm)
XXLarge: 42- 46" (106 - 116cm)
The total measurement is around your midsection(belly button). The Velcro straps make sure it is a nice fit on anyone.
Height of the product(all sizes): 18" (46 cm)
Free Worldwide Shipping + Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- This Posture Support is designed to help pull the shoulders back and straighten the Spine
- Retractable elastic strap
- This support belt is adjustable and can accommodate many different types of figures.
- Easily hides under any clothing.
- Simple and effective at an affordable price.
- Great for people who sit all day
- Back support helps correct poor posture
- Pulls shoulder back to correct posture
- Provides gentle back support
- Prevention of adolescent humpback & forward head
- Non restricting uni-sex design for men and women
- Fully adjustable, comfortable & easy to wear
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture.