This dorsal night splint for Achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis holds the foot upright as one sleeps, providing a gentle stretch to the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia and keeping these tissues from contracting.
Comfortable and Effective Dorsal Night Splint
This simple Achilles tendonitis night splint fits securely and comfortably, holding the foot at a 90-degree angle to the ankle (plantar flexed). This enables the dorsal night splint to treat conditions such as:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Drop foot
- Plantar flexion contracture
- Stroke patients
This dorsal plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis splint has a number of features that make it a more comfortable and therefore effective solution for dealing with these conditions.
- Simple design for a more comfortable fit
- Soft night splint secures and stabilizes the foot and ankle
- Low-profile night splint leaves much of the foot free
- Dorsal night splints are easier to move around in than anterior boot-style plantar night splints. Great for those who like to sleep on their stomach.
- Indications: Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, drop foot, plantar flexion contracture, stroke patients
- Highly adjustable fit and easy application of Achilles dorsal splint
- Foot splint for nighttime holds foot in an upright, plantar-flexed position
- Convenient and practical foot support that works by a bendable aluminum strip at the instep position, the foot splint is designed to hold your foot in a flexed position.
- Splint is medically proven more effective than any other overnight treatment. The gentle stretch will relieve pain, prevent further damage.
- The AC Socks dorsal foot night splint is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces.
- The foot and ankle straps are completely adjustable, long enough to wrap around most feet and ankles. The plantar fasciitis night splint can be used on the right and left foot.