Are you looking for the best alternative that could keep your baby entertained while you’re busy doing your chores?
Then this cute and interactive Peek a Boo Plush Teddybear is the best solution and a great companion for your little cutie patootie! Perfect gift for all your baby mama friends too!
When it comes to choosing toys for baby, what seems like child's play is actually serious business. Playing with high-quality toys helps baby develop socially, emotionally and intellectually and teaches problem-solving skills and promotes language development.
Considering the many benefits of toys, it pays to familiarize yourself with the various ways they can help your child develop and learn.
Toys help babies learn and develop in five important ways. Most toys are created to encourage development in at least one of the following areas:
- Sensory skills. The five senses-sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch-help baby gather information about his world and process that information.
- Gross motor skills. Coordination of the large muscle groups, which consist of the arms, legs, back, head and neck and abdomen, enable baby to control his body and navigate his world.
- Fine motor skills. Development of the small muscle groups, including hands, fingers, mouth, and eyes, will build hand-eye coordination.
- Cognitive skills. This critical area of development involves a child's ability to think, process information, learn and solve problems.
- Social skills. A child's ability to interact with others, including display emotions and desires, helps him communicate effectively with his parents and others.